The 2017 Summer Fun Camp:
Session I: Now through Thursday, June 29, 2017
Session II: Friday, June 30 - Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Fees: $5.00 per day or $25 per week, per students ages 5 years – 17 years.
Fees do not include field trips. Field trip costs are extra.
Students not registered in TCC’s Summer Fun Camp will not be permitted to participate in camp activities or field trips.
Students do not need to be registered in TCC's Summer Camp to participate in the FREE SUMMER BREAKFAST/LUNCH offered by Summer BreakSpot feeding program. Anyone ages 18 and under can receive free nutritious meals (Breakfast/Lunch) during summer break.
If your child is currently a member of the Tallevast Community Center, Inc. After-School Enhancement Program, you must do the following in order to register your child/children for the summer program:
1. Complete the 2017 Summer Registration Packet.
2. You must pay the first 2 weeks of the summer program in advance when you turn in registration package or prior to the first day of summer camp.
If your child is not currently a member of the Tallevast Community Center, Inc. After-School Enhancement Program, you must do the following in order to register your child/children for the summer program:
1. Complete a New Membership and 2017 Summer Registration Package.
2. Pay the $10.00 registration fee for each child. (For new members only)
3. You must pay for the first 2 weeks of the summer program in advance when you turn in the registration packet.
**If you have three (3) or more children, please contact TCC staff for additional information**
Can I volunteer at TCC? Yes, all volunteers must complete a volunteer application, submit a fingerprint, background check through Manatee County Sheriff’s Office and pass drug screening, prior to volunteering
Can I go on the field trips with my child? Yes, TCC staff will provide the locations and times where to meet to help chaperon field trips.
If you have any questions or would like to register, contact TCC at 941.822.8952, or via email email@example.com
Summer Fun Camp
Free breakfast: 7:30 a.m.
TALLEVAST COMMUNITY CENTER, INC.
"Come, join the movement!"